LOCAL EMERGENCY PLANNING COMMITTEE MINUTES December 19, 2018
CALL TO ORDER: 8:37 a.m. by Bob Kirk.
INTRODUCTIONS: Introductions were made around the room.
REVIEW OF LAST MEETINGS’ MINUTES: Minutes were reviewed by all in attendance; motion to accept minutes was made by Gary Brown and seconded by Wayne Polomcak. All were in favor.
• PFAS TESTING AND INFORMATION: Jen Zordan reported that some results have come in and they are looking good. DEQ website will have all results listed.
• BOARD CHAIR AND VICE-CHAIR ELECTIONS: Bob Kirk was nominated for chair by Gary Brown and supported by Richard Freestone. Wayne Polomcak was nominated by Jennifer Zordan and supported by Kyle Mead. All present were in favor. Bob Kirk - Chair; Wayne Polomcak - Co-Chair.
• REVIEW OF BY LAWS: These will be emailed for review and for file copy. There are no changes at all. Please look these over to check for any updates / changes that may need to be made.
• PAYMENT FROM STATE ON KYLE MEAD ACCOUNT: This payment has been received from the state and Kyle just signed the new contract for another year.
• SEMI CRASH ON I94 / DIESEL LEAK: DEQ was contacted and this was cleaned up with no issues.
CALL TO CLOSE: Wayne Polomcak motioned to close the LEPC meeting; seconded by Chris Smith. Meeting adjourned at 9:07 a.m.
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 8:30 a.m.