Extra Patrol


Contact Us for an Extra Patrol

Although VBCSO routinely patrols all areas of Van Buren County a special request for a short term extra patrol can be completed. If this request is for a vacant residence/business property, please complete the Vacant Property Check request form

Please enter all the applicable information and allow 48 hours to process your request. All information supplied is subject to verification and will be kept confidential. Do not use this form to report anything suspicious or in progress. If you have an emergency please call 911.

Please complete the form below

Your Name *
Your Name